A lot of people will pay attention to the face acne, but after training for a period of time, found their face inexplicable acne (acne), very embarrassed. This has become a concern for those bodybuilding beginners who care the face much more than the figure, many fitness coaches are often disturbed by this problem because the more professional fitness coaches, they care about is more body, so how should we solve this problem?
First, we must understand what causes acne after exercise.
1. Lack of vitamin B in the body, muscle synthesis, and growth need to consume a large amount of vitamin B group, especially B6, lack of B6 will directly cause seborrheic dermatitis cause acne.
2. Training will stimulate male hormone secretion, hormone secretion exuberant will lead to increased sebum, pores can not be timely excretion of oil, thus acne outbreak. Not being able to sweat properly can cause clogging of hair follicles, accumulation of sebum, and bacterial growth that can lead to acne.
3. The external force causes follicular damage. Shaving and squeezing can damage the follicles and cause large pores.
Well, once you know the reason, we need to solve the problem one by one according to the cause of your acne, which is the best way to solve the problem, if you don’t know the reason, everything will be less effective.
1. If you usually only have a large amount of protein, carbohydrates, and fat in your diet, and don’t eat fruits and vegetables or external vitamin supplements, you can be sure that your muscle growth is slow, and you have a lot of acne on your face, so you should actively take vitamins and various minerals needed by the body.
2. If you have no problem with your diet, but you have a lot of oil secretion on your face, you can be almost certain that your exercise breaks your body’s endocrine balance, but don’t worry, as long as you continue to exercise and keep a good habit of washing your face frequently, keep skin water and oil balance, you will soon disappear, and you will find that your mental state becomes better.
3. If the acne doesn’t go away, try glutathione, which helps maintain normal immune system function, has antioxidant and integrated detoxification effects, and it’s harmless and can be used as a food base in itself, so don’t worry about side effects.
Welcome to buy steroid powder from us. We have steroid powder for sale.